Our new AAA store is now open in Garden City!
Located only a few blocks from our New York Region headquarters, I decided to take a stroll over during lunch to check it out. Very impressive! The team did a great job giving the store a modern vibe. With bold red walls and sleek gray furnishings, the new space offers all of the services of the former location (the 7th Street store is permanently closed) with some great improvements! Here are just a few reasons to stop by:
• Plan and book your vacation with one of our well-trained Destination Experts
• Members can pick up free maps & TourBooks anytime
• Get a free Insurance quote from our licensed agents
• Skip the line at DMV and get FREE vision testing or renew your car registration
• Open a AAA Visa account and purchase luggage for only $1
One of the best things about the new location (aside from being next door to Panera Bread!) is the abundance of parking. There are literally hundreds of spots behind this location; you will never have to park far.
“AAA is excited to be moving to a more visible storefront in Garden City,” said Rich Siragusa, Vice President of Travel Services for AAA Northeast, West Region. “Members will find the new location more modern and easier to transact at than ever before.”
You’ll also find those same familiar smiling faces ready and willing to help you out with your travel and insurance needs.
Here’s a super quick walk-through! What are you waiting for? Stop by and say hi today!